This project can be used for vendors and crafters who want to display their earrings for sale at craft shows, festivals, and fairs.
Approximate Time: 20 - 30 minute, depending on how many you make
Yield: sheet of cardstock yields 4 strips and I use 10 sheets of paper
40 strips of cut card stock ($1.00)
1 flower paper punch ($3.50)
1 ink pad (color your choice) ($1.00)
1 alphabet stamp (letter of your choice) ($.50)
1 large safety pin ($.10)1 pair of scissors or paper cutter ($1.00)
- Start with 1 sheet of card-stock and cut length wise into 4 strips (or use pre-cut strips).
- Fold each strip length wise, like a small book.
- Use the flower paper punch to punch the shape on one side of the fold. Save the punched flowers for another project.
- In the vacant space, you can stamp your letter or other graphic of your choice.
- Use the safety pin to poke holes for the earrings hooks to go through.
- Attach your earrings to the card. Stand up the card using the fold to display your earrings. You can attach price tags, and business information to the cards as well.