Monday, January 26, 2015

Taking A Stand



********This song is by the Ojays.  The baddest group yesterday, today and tomorrow.******



It's a brand new year.  A new year brings about changes, goals and resolutions.  It also a time for organizing or reorganizing.  I want to be ready for the new shows.so I need to rework my jewelry displays.  I am always on the lookout for better ways to make my table setup more inviting, organic, welcoming and functional.  Plus I don't like to spend a lot of money and take pride in the fact, that I can take ordinary objects and use them for a wonderful table scrape.  You can also see some of my tutorials on how to make your own earring cards and necklace display.   Here are my latest finds.



This bowl was made by my nephew.  I love the shape and its texture
It will hold my business cards
.

I really don't know what this was used for.
I plan to use it for my earrings.  I just love the shape.

I found this piece for $1.00.  I love the fact is functional,
 but gives me height without taking up table space.
 


A Christmas tree makes a great earring or bracelet holder.

What luck.  I found these 3 metal animals? Large, medium and small.


I love the details

It's like someone took a sander to all three

It is always good to have some table art.  

As you can see, I have a little work to do,
 but spray paint to the rescue.


Now that is the way to take a stand.

No comments: