Saturday, January 3, 2015

Last Show 2014





***Let me say this is my new song of my soul and Ed Sheeran is a new friend of mine. This particular song tears through my soul and will not let me go.   It doesn't go with my post, but it goes great with me.*****




My last show of the season is the best show of the season. I am a little late with this post.    Every year I vend at Mt. Caramel's  Women's Conference.  The conference is headed by the phenomenal Sister Loretta Murphy.  I attend for the fellowship, the word of God delivered by women who excel at elegance, dignity and excellence and oh, to sell my handmade jewelry.  Plus I always get to set by my good friend, the wonderful Authoress Tracie Loveless Hill.  Please check her out.  You will not be disappointed.




















See you next year.  2015










No comments: