Sunday, August 17, 2014

I am so proud of myself.    I sat at the dining room table and made 6 sets for my jewelry show + several pairs of earrings.  This something I could do in my sleep.  I am proud because I sat at the dinning room table watching episodes of Orange is the New Black.   I have decided to make a life style change and get myself into some kind of shape(check out my other blog ILOVETOCREATE .  Why am I so proud.   I have decided not to sit on the couch watching TV while making jewelry.  One might argue that watching my computer screen is the same thing.  I beg to differ.   Sitting on the couch was robbing the life out of me.   Sucking me dry.  I needed to regain control get my body back into some kind of shape.  Plus, if I am going to be doing shows again I need my body to work for me not against.  

No comments: