Monday, July 23, 2012

Recreations


I love to reinvent jewelry, clothes, shoes and any accessories.   This is one of my favorites.  I found the beads and made the necklace, but it took me a while to find the right center piece.  Along came the red heart and a new necklace was born.   But to my dismay, nobody brought this piece.  They loved the color and thought it was cute, but no takers.   Maybe I put more of me into the necklace and not enough of what someone else would like.  So I decided to change the look.  This piece went from a necklace to a bracelet.  Here is the necklace.





Here is the bracelet.



Red, RED, red


Looks a little different.  I didn't add or take away any beads.  I just loaded the beads on to some memory wire and put the center piece toward the bottom of the bracelet.  Now maybe it will get some attention.   I know it has caught me eye, again.  You can find this piece and many other's that I put my spin on at my Etsy Store.   Stop by to see my creations and recreations.

No comments: