Sunday, May 15, 2016

Display and Packaging

I am in love with making my own packaging and display.  Now I am suppose to keep a consistent theme going, but I could not pass up FREE.  60 boards and they already have the holes.  All it took was some stamps and ink and I have a DIY display. 
bracelet holders2
back side
bracelet holders
Front side


Here is what I did with them.

First, I picked the stamps I would use to decorate.  I only needed a few.  My favorite is the Sincerely and Live, Laugh and Love stamp.

IMAG0444 IMAG0445 IMAG0446The same goes for the inks I use.  Just a few.
IMAG0442 IMAG0441 IMAG0440 IMAG0439

****Note, most of the inks I picked up from thrift shops, garage sale and as you can see 50 cents at Jo-Ann Fabrics*******

To make it interesting, I just repeated the same stamp on each card.
IMAG0443 IMAG0448IMAG0447
I plan to use them to display my beaded bookmarks and key rings., which I will showing later.o I plan to add my business logo on the back side.   Stay tune.

No comments: