I love what I do. I love making jewelry, creating cards, recycling, re-purposing, reusing, multitasking. I wish I could spend the whole day, just creating(I also like to sell my creations). I am always trying to do several things with one motion. I guess that is why I have five blogs. Yes five blogs, one website. It sounds crazy. It might just be. A friend(Her Blog is Peaceful Reader) of mine mentioned to me that I had not blogged in over 4 weeks. It did not seem that long, only because I am always making adjustments to the blog without posting. I do have a tendency to get lost in exploration of the world wide web and making improvements to my many blogs. All of my blogs now have a great foundation and all I have to do is add the decorative touch. The Internet is always changing and I like to keep up with the latest and greatest. Whether I use it is another story.
Now my reasons for not bogging as I should, are simple. There is not enough time in the day to do all I things I want to do. With all that I have to do, I wonder why I am doing what I am doing. Let me give you an example.1. Connection with my spiritual life, God and Jesus
Christ(this is a must)
2. Writing., posting, decorating the five blogs/web site
3. Making jewelry and paper crafts, and any other projects that I tackle
4. Marketing and Advertising for my jewelry and paper craft business
5. Taking pictures, uploading and writing captions
6. Recycling, Re purposing and reusing to save money
7. Reading and seek new ideas, functions, items, etc to promote my business
8. Taking care of my home, family and friends
9. My personal time, time to me and be free
10. I manage the bills, make all the phone class, etc.
11. Preparation for teaching two classes (basic computer class and basic jewelry making/repair and redo.
And on top of that, I am applying to go back to school for web design. Time has a habit of slipping away. Having to do all of this and work a full time job is insanity. At least that is what my therapist said. I feel my days getting shorter and shorter. As I continue to pile on more things, projects, causes on to my day, it has become apparent to everybody but myself, that I might have a full plate. I feel better when I am doing something. It is even hard for me to watch a movie now. I will be writing or making jewelry while I am in bed. I feel like it is not productive just to sit. Activity is the name of this game, my game.
The amount of activity is your choice. Whatever you can stand. My choice is to have as much on my plate, maybe having it run over sometimes. I will have plenty of time to rest. At least I think so. I will check to see how much time I have.