Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It Went Half Way Well

Things are hectic where I work. I started teaching the girls how to make some jewelry. I ended up finishing most of the pieces. None of them seem to grab on to the idea. But I continue on. This week we are suppose to make bracelets. I have not had the time to do so(field trips, trying to fix computer problems and just general things to do. I guess when I was teaching the girls through the Echo program, they seem eager to learn. Maybe because they had to sign up for different activities, and picked mine. I just stated I would like to start making jewelry with the girls. I just thought it would be fun and a chance to get to know them better. Different girls, different times, different ways. Maybe I will try another approach. Wish me luck.

No comments: